NEWMARKET, Ontario, Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — AirBoss of America Corp. (TSX: BOS)(OTCQX:ABSSF) (the “Company” or “AirBoss”) today announced strong second quarter performance as it enters the second half of 2021 with continued momentum. …
($US except where otherwise noted)
- Highest quarterly earnings per share in the Company’s history, growing diluted EPS by 141% to $0.65 for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 (“Q2 2021”) compared to $0.27 for the quarter ended June 30, 2020 (“Q2 2020”);
- Commenced trading on OTCQX® Best Market in the United States;
- Completed acquisition of Blackbox Biometrics®, the developer of the Blast Gauge® System of lightweight wearable blast overpressure sensors which have been outfitted on U.S. Special Forces, Army, and SWAT teams across the U.S.;
- Increased quarterly dividend 43% to $CAD 0.10 per share from $CAD 0.07 per share; and
- Commenced deliveries of nitrile gloves under the recently awarded HHS contract worth up to $288 million.
“I’m pleased to report another strong quarter of results and record profitability for AirBoss, driven in part by healthy year-over-year growth in sales and the Company’s prescient decision last October to acquire the minority interest in AirBoss Defense Group (“ADG”) that it did not already own enabling the Company to control 100% of ADG’s profits and cash flows,” said Chris Bitsakakis, President and COO of AirBoss. …
Earnings Call Transcript: AirBoss of America Corp (ABSSF) CEO Gren Schoch on Q2 2021 Results.
Source: AirBoss of America