Traction Summit is the definitive meeting place to discuss and understand future opportunities for tires, and to make the connections needed to capitalize on those prospects. With a unique blend of speakers and attendees from throughout the full tire supply chain, including tire sensor startups, the world’s leading tire manufacturers, and the voice of the customer from fleets, aftermarket, and OEMs, Traction Summit is unlike any conference in the tire sector. This event is the perfect place to network with industry insiders, hear ideas and insights from different parts of the supply chain, and learn about innovations, growth opportunities, and the latest trends.
Smithers has been in the Tire testing market since the 1920’s and has a very strong brand for independent expert opinion on tire performance. Along with presenting leading industry information at Traction Summit, with over 90 years of expertise in rubber testing, Smithers provides custom tire analysis and standard testing to meet your requirements. Learn More About Tire Testing >>>
The 2023 agenda will explore topics such as:
- New materials for tires – biobased etc.
- Sustainable materials, i.e. sustainable rubber
- Reduction in tire wear particles
- EPA regulations and considerations
- Low rolling resistance and emission reduction tire technologies
- End of life options for tires – retread, recycling etc.
- Net Zero, is it feasible?
- New technology related to tire industry. Quality, efficiency, cost reduction, performance improvements.
- Tire and Road Wear Particles, impact of mobility developments (EV, AV, Connectivity, Shared Mobility) on tire requirements.
- EV impact on vehicle manufacturing and tires
- Current and future mobility trends
- Material selection and impact on tire performance
- Carbon Black
Join the Mailing List to stay up-to-date on all the latest 2023 information!
Click on the dates below to see each day’s program!